- Acts that infringes or may infringe upon the privacy or property rights of a third party or our company.
- Acts that causes or may cause disadvantage or damage to a third party or our company.
- Acts that violates or may violate public order or morals.
- Acts that is or may be associated with criminal activities.
- Acts of making false statements or reports, such as registering another person’s email address.
- Acts or preparations for profit-making.
- Acts that defame or damage the reputation or credibility of a third party or our company.
- Acts or potential acts of using or providing harmful programs such as computer viruses.
- Acts or potential acts that violate laws, regulations, or ordinances.
- Any other acts that our company deems inappropriate.
While we take great care in publishing information on this website, we do not guarantee its accuracy, usefulness, reliability, suitability for your purposes, or safety of that information (including uninterrupted functionality, error-free operation, defect correction, and the absence of computer viruses or other harmful components on this website and server). We take no responsibility for any losses from your use of or inability to utilize this information or your use of this website.